What we do
- will listen carefully to your concerns and help you decide what to do.
- will try to understand what your goals are.
- may refer you to the area in the University that will deal appropriately with your particular issue.
- will help you understand University policies, procedures or practices that may be relevant to your situation.
- will provide information on the appeal mechanisms and how to use them.
- may offer to intervene in some way (for instance, talk to the Registrar, professor, or tutor).
- will make inquiries or conduct informal investigations to obtain the facts and, when appropriate, recommend solutions.
- will keep a confidential record of your case.
Related AU Services
Questions? Ask AU
Find answers about fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, exams, and more.
Ask a Question
Updated July 16 2015 by Student & Academic Services